Underwritten by The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC).
The State of California requires employers to provide workers’ compensation coverage for their employees. This coverage may provide benefits, as set by law, to employees who are injured as of result of their work.
All CDA members that have a dental practice and employees.
If an employee suffers a work-related injury or illness, it can affect your business. When you choose TDIC for Workers’ Compensation coverage, your employees will have access to the quality medical care and benefits they might need. Resources and services are also available for the employer to avoid interruption in practice service.
- Office evaluations and materials to assist you in reducing worker’s compensation claims exposure
- Return to work programs
- Safety classes
- Medical Provider Network
- No installment fees
- Annual – one lump sum payment
- Semi-annual – two payments per policy year
– First payment must equal 60% of the premium plus 100% of assessment fee
- Quarterly – four payments per policy year
– First payment must equal 40% of premium plus 100% of assessment fee; Remaining 3 payments equally divided
- Fast and easy no-obligation quotes and application available online
- Dedicated TDIC workers’ compensation specialists
- Claims unit dedicated to CDA members, experience in dental profession related injuries and personalized claims handling
- Bundle TDIC’s Professional Liability, Building and Business Personal Property, Workers’ Compensation and Employment Practice Liability to maximize your multipolicy discounts*
- Take advantage of the benefit of all your practice protection with one carrier
Points of Interest
- Dedicated claims staff
- Easy online application
- Multipolicy discounts*
To receive a quote or apply for coverage
- Visit tdicsolutions.com
- Call TDIC at 800.733.0633
*Eligible multipolicy discounts apply to Professional Liability, Building and Business Personal Property and Workers’ Compensation.